With a choice of internal finishing methods, you can choose to specify a vaulted ceiling or a lowered 2400mm flat ceiling with integral lighting. We also install if specified a 350mm lighting pelmet around the internal ring beam which can additionally incorporate dimmable down lighting or even surround sound speakers for your audio system to connect to.
The transformation you will benefit from is astounding. Not only will you greatly reduce the energy costs of retaining a moderated living temperature in your conservatory, but you will also have more occasions for spending time in your conservatory and fall in love with it again.
If your supplier of a tiled conservatory roof advises that they plaster the inside and tile the outside of your existing roof, be certain to ask the following important questions:
- Do they have engineering test data to qualify them to carry out the work. If so, can you see have a printed copy of it with the creators qualifications enclosed? • Do they supply a complete new roof which complies with building regulations?
- Do they know the combined weight of the materials that will be added to my roof?
- Do they know what the U-Value of my roof will be after it has had the materials added to it?
- Will you receive a certificate that will leave their conversion work compliant with Building Regulations necessary for your home EPC (Energy Performance Certificate) when selling your home?
- Will there be sufficient ventilation air gaps and thermal separation of materials to prevent condensation showing on the plastered ceiling inside the conservatory and collecting in the cavities created by adding materials to my existing roof?
- What weight will the finished roof withstand from a heavy snow fall that does not melt due to the materials that have been added to my existing roof?
The answer to all of these questions will be either no or they don’t know. Consumer Beware!
Insist on the best, insist on the highest quality roofing which is a tried and tested replacement roof and most importantly It will be supplied with test data and carries full JHAI building regulations approval.
It has perhaps never occurred to you that conservatories are a lightweight structure and that if they have not been manufactured properly, they are capable of collapsing under certain conditions. Probably the worst of these conditions are the extra loads incurred during heavy snowfall.
This is the reason why we have gone to the lengths of ensuring designing and testing for a product is carried out and that your new roof can withstand anything and everything that our British weather will throw at it.
What Our Customers Say
What our customers say…
My grandparents and myself would just like to say what a great job John and Paul did. I felt very comfortable leaving them to get on with the job in hand.
ATTENTION TO DETAIL
Each and every job has been completed on time, by very polite teams and the standards of work undertaken by all, and the materials used have been excellent. Thank you for your attention to detail throughout.
FIRST CLASS JOB
A first class job was undertaken and has transformed the house completely!
We are very satisfied with the work and would certainly use Euroseal again should we require further installations in the future.