EuroSeal prove that not all uPVC suppliers are the same. To be able to expand, yet keep quality and service to the highest standard, takes a special kind of company.
- All EuroSeal windows and doors are now Official BFRC Energy Rated A+, and officially stamped as standard.
- All standard uPVC windows and doors are manufactured using Deceuninck® profile – exclusive to EuroSeal Ltd.
- Over 20,000 satisfied customers with multiple orders complete.
- We focus on keeping standards to the very highest from the moment of first contact.
- All windows are approved under the police ‘secure by design’ initiative.
- Our guarantees are amongst the best in the industry and fully insurance backed.
- Locking systems are manufactured locally by Yale and benefit from the Yale Lifetime ans Security Guarantee.
- An independent company offering the best variety of uPVC products.
- When an order is placed, a technical surveyor visits to complete a thorough report to ensure all products fit correctly, meet current regulations and the best materials for the job are used.
- Qualified installation teams working to a strict code of conduct ensure installations are completed up to the highest standard.
- With full-time service engineers on standby, our service is second to none. If any of our products require attention or adjustment, there will be someone with you usually within 24 hours.
- Full membership of the Glass and Glazing Federation since 2003. The most recognised and respected organisation in the industry. The GGF ensure a high quality of service and workmanship, as well as a code of working practice. A copy of the latest GGF Code Of Practice can be found amongst the Home owners Guide Section of the GGF website at: www.myglazing.com
- Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
- We are a Credit Broker and not a Lender.
- We offer Credit Facilities from A Panel of Lenders.
Our Green Promise.
At Euroseal, we are committed to doing our part in helping the environment, believing that the future of our planet is important, not only for ourselves, but for our children. With many industry firsts already, we are always looking to pioneer greener products and methods.
That’s why we recycle all the glass, timber and plastic from the windows and doors. We also recycle our packaging, polystyrene, cardboard, PVC-u, paper, aluminium and steel. All of the timbers used in our doors are harvested from forests which are managed to meet the social, economic and ecological needs of present and future generations.